To love our neighbors and protect our members, we will follow the government’s advice and hold weekly services and all other meetings with video conferencing software, until further notice. This Sunday, we will have a prayer meeting at 10:30am and Sunday Service at 11:00am.
Our Sunday service will be held in a video conference using the Zoom video conferencing software.
How to join us
You can join us by video chat or you can call in with your phone. There are two ways to join our video chats:
Ask to be invited
Email email@example.com. Pastor Philip will send you an invitation and help you get set up.
You will recieve a link that will help you download the software and join the meeting quickly and easily.
Do it yourself
1. Download the software or app:
- Laptop: Go to the zoom download page. Download the Zoom Client for Meetings.
- Android: Download Zoom Cloud Meetings.
- iPhone: Download ZOOM Cloud Meetings.
2. Open the application and sign up.
3. Add firstname.lastname@example.org as a contact. Also contact Pastor Philip (call, text, or email email@example.com) to identify yourself and let Philip know you want to join.
If necessary, Zoom has a support page to help you get started. Or contact Pastor Philip.